Click here to download the final programme
- Simultaneous Condylectomy and Orthognathic Surgery for Overgrowth Conditions.
- Orthognathic Surgery Following Misadventures in Facial Trauma Surgery.
- Creating Facial Harmony by Addressing Balance, Projection and Symmetry.
- Midface Advancement in Facial Cleft.
- Bone Graft Construction of the Cleft Maxilla and Palate
- Cleft Orthognathic Surgery: Historical Perspective and Current Surgical Results
- Long Face Jaw Growth Pattern: Airway, Facial Aesthetic, and occlusion Results
- Short Face Jaw Growth Pattern: Airway, Facial Aesthetic, and occlusion Results
- Asymmetric Mandibular Excess: Diagnosis and Surgery. Does the Mandible Continue to Grow After Orthognathic Correction?
- Rhinoplasty from Simple to Complex
- Airway Considerations in Treatment Planning: Enhancing or Mitigating the Effect of Mandibular Movements
- In-Office Virtual Surgery Lab: The Next Step in Digital Surgical Planning
- Segmentation of the maxilla to enhance fit, finishing and esthetics
- Why surgical sequencing matters: Implications on accuracy
- On the shoulders of giants
- Patient matched facial implants
- Surgery first: a critical review of orthodontic and surgical sequencing.
- Considerations for the treatment of Hemi Facial Microsomia
- Common TMJ Conditions that Affect Orthognathic Surgery Treatment Outcomes.
- Orthognathic Surgery: Update on Surgical Techniques, Occlusal Plane Alteration, Virtual Surgical Planning.
- Sleep Apnea: Identify and Manage the Three Major Areas of Upper Airway Obstruction
- Orthodontics for Orthognathic Surgery: Pre and Post Surgical Orthodontic Management.
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography for Superior Diagnosis and Treatment Planning and Active Therapeutic Treatment In Digital Orthodontics w/ SureSmile
- Digital Orthodontics/SureSmile and Its Benefit for Orthodontic Treatment for Both Surgical and Non-Surgical Cases
- Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)/Skeletal Anchorage As An Alternative to Orthognathic Surgery for Complex Orthodontic Cases
- An Update On Intraoral Scanning and 3D Printing In Dentistry for Both Orthodontics and Oral Surgery
- 3D orientation for improved result
- Large mandibular advancements without TMJ surgery
- Multi segment transverse stability
- The History of Jaw Surgery from 1974 to Present
- Surgery first in the correction of open bite deformities.
- Risks of segmentations in orthognathic surgery.
- Surgery First and advanced Surgery in Class II and III cases.